Welcome to our website, here you will find details of all the woodland services and products that we provide. Our aim is to deliver sustainable woodland management solutions for all our customers.
Because we have access to a variety of woodlands we are able to source specific types of timber for our bespoke designed products.
We provide a range of professional woodland services for property owners that can be tailored to your requirements. This includes:
- Woodland management plans to UKFS standard
- GIS mapping services
- Volume estimates and felling licence applications
- Harvesting Plans
- Plans for transformation to Continuous Cover Forestry
- Timber marketing of sawlogs and woodfuel
- Ancient Woodland & PAWS surveying
- Ancient Woodland restoration
- Countryside Stewardship grant applications
We work closely with Garden designers and directly with customers to turn ideas and concepts into the crafted finished form. Our bespoke hand-crafted products include:
- greenwood garden furniture & structures
- small bridges
- bespoke fencing & decking
- cleft rustic gates, sawn gates and many more products.
We love working with wonky wood to create unique items. All our products are individually designed and made to order at our workshop.
Sawn Timber & Coppice Products
We can organise the cutting of homegrown hardwood and softwood timber. From one-off individual hardwood sawlogs to large contract milling orders. We saw roundwood to your specification into beams and boards using our Peterson mobile sawmill. More details of our sawmill can be found on our website sawmiller.co.uk
We cut coppice in the Winter months and the materials are used in many of our handmade products. We handle bulk orders for fascines used in riverbank revetment work.
Newton St Petrock,